One of Carrera Sports® missions is to impact the community around them. Carrera Sports® alongside Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) held a hitting clinic at JetBlue Park January 11th. All campers got the opportunity to get hitting lessons from Major League Hitting Coach Victor Rodriguez.
Carrera Sports® Int., in collaboration with Foundación Electricidad de Valencia will be working to provide supplies to Hospital de Niños Dr. Jorge Lizarraga, a local children’s hospital in Venezuela that is in dire need. For more information on how you can help this cause, go to our “Contact Us” page (http://www.carrerasportsint.com/contact-us/) and send us an email for details.
Carrera Sports has released it’s new BBCOR-Certified aluminum bat, the “PRIME”, powered by BALANCETECH!
Carrera Sports International, dedicated to producing professional grade baseball bats for professionals and amateurs, has signed a deal with Venezuela sports company, Columbus Sport 99, to produce 4,000 youth aluminum Carrera bats and 192,000 baseballs for the international company.
Recent Carrera Posts:
- Carrera Sports Partners with FCA February 10, 2014
- Carrera Sports®’ Mission for Children December 18, 2012
- New BBCOR from Carrera Sports®! February 5, 2012
- Venezuela Jumps on Board February 5, 2012
- Black successfully challenges call vs. Angels March 14, 2014Bud Black sprung from the chair in front of the home dugout Friday to challenge a call on a close play at first base in the fifth inning -- and the Padres' manager was rewarded for doing so. […]
- Twins sign Perkins to extension through 2017 March 14, 2014Twins closer Glen Perkins is staying put in his native Minnesota for the foreseeable future. Perkins, who was already signed to an extension through the 2015 season, restructured his deal and signed a new extension through the 2017 season on Friday. […]
- Coors Field could host hockey, football games March 14, 2014Rockies owner, chairman and CEO Dick Monfort said he has been talking with the National Hockey League and others involved for more than eight months, and it should result in Coors Field hosting an NHL Stadium Series game "within the next two years." […]
- Nady tries to take journeyman career full circle March 14, 2014Xavier Nady, 35, is in Padres camp as a non-roster invitee, trying to land a spot on manager Bud Black's bench as someone capable of playing first base and the corner outfield and who can hit, especially against left-handed pitching late in games. […]
- Red Sox face daunting task of repeating as champs March 14, 2014Repeating is the daunting task facing the Boston Red Sox, who rose from the ashes of 2012 to send St. Louis reeling in last year's World Series. […]