One of Carrera Sports® missions is to impact the community around them. Carrera Sports® alongside Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) held a hitting clinic at JetBlue Park January 11th. All campers got the opportunity to get hitting lessons from Major League Hitting Coach Victor Rodriguez.
Carrera Sports® Int., in collaboration with Foundación Electricidad de Valencia will be working to provide supplies to Hospital de Niños Dr. Jorge Lizarraga, a local children’s hospital in Venezuela that is in dire need. For more information on how you can help this cause, go to our “Contact Us” page (http://www.carrerasportsint.com/contact-us/) and send us an email for details.
Carrera Sports has released it’s new BBCOR-Certified aluminum bat, the “PRIME”, powered by BALANCETECH!
Carrera Sports International, dedicated to producing professional grade baseball bats for professionals and amateurs, has signed a deal with Venezuela sports company, Columbus Sport 99, to produce 4,000 youth aluminum Carrera bats and 192,000 baseballs for the international company.
Recent Carrera Posts:
- Carrera Sports Partners with FCA February 10, 2014
- Carrera Sports®’ Mission for Children December 18, 2012
- New BBCOR from Carrera Sports®! February 5, 2012
- Venezuela Jumps on Board February 5, 2012
- Pujols joins 500-homer club with second blast April 23, 2014Albert Pujols joined the rarest of clubs on Tuesday, and accomplished some unprecedented history in the process. The Angels' first baseman homered twice at Nationals Park to become the 26th member of the exclusive 500-home run club. Among those 26, he's the first to hit Nos. 499 and 500 in the same game. […]
- Pujols continues to be a man among men April 23, 2014Albert Pujols became the 26th member of the vaunted 500-homer club and just the eighth to reach that mark by the age of 34. So this seems as good a time as any to stop fretting about the financials and simply stand in awe at the totality of Pujols' achievements. […]
- Pitching prospect Hellweg has torn elbow ligament April 23, 2014Right-hander Johnny Hellweg, the Brewers' No. 7 prospect according to MLB.com, was diagnosed Tuesday with a torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow. […]
- Always itching to play, Hill accepts night off April 23, 2014About the best you can hope for when Aaron Hill is out of the lineup is that the D-backs second baseman will understand the reasoning behind it, because there is no chance he will like it. […]
- Jackson gets first day off of regular season April 23, 2014After 16 games and 144 1/3 innings, Austin Jackson had a game off. It's not exactly a Prince Fielder-like streak, but it's part of Tigers manager Brad Ausmus' plan to rest his center fielder some early so that he can play him every day late. […]